Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What web marketing have I been working on?

What you been working on and whats coming up?

Heres some insights from my recent clients and what they are doing.

Search Engine Marketing for Business to Business Clients

Infra Corporation - These guys supply Help Desk and ITIL Service Management software. Its the kind of entreprise software you need when you have a lot of asset management and some serious help desk enquiries from all around your entreprise. Its an Aussie company and they actually work together with another one of my clients Integrated Research who do IP Telephony Monitoring software. I believe Infra actually supply their software to Integrated Research! We have been working on some serious Search engine marketing and optimisation and online marketing updates to convert more traffic.

New product Launch Coming Soon!

I have been working on a new product launch for Sanitarium. I can't tell you what the product is you will have to wait until it launches. Its a real disruptive innovation and I think it will make quite a bit impact into the category they are entering! We are going to be doing some hardcore online marketing for this new product and really hit the grassroots level to build up ground swell. I will keep you posted on this as it will be a great case study and something to really learn from when launching a new FMCG product online.

Tourism Online Marketing

We have just started rebuilding the Visit Las Vegas Website (The Australian version) in conjunction with Gate 7 a great tourism marketing agency. The girls over at Gate 7 are absolutely wonderful. Their dedication to their clients is amazing! I love the buzz of their office, they are just such positive people!



NEW Online Marketing Consumer Campagin for CA

Our campaign for CA's Vet anti-virus software has just launched! Tell me what you think of the creative. Its a great offer really.. getting the optimiser to speed up your hard disk and the anti-virus protection for 1 year for $99. I love the AJAX in there. I really like this landing page and might write a blog post about all the items on it that make it rock!

No comments: