Sunday, March 19, 2006

Search engine changes to blog #2

I have found the blog in the engines!
Google position

9th rank. I think because there is not enough links pointing to the website for the keyword online marketing sydney it is not getting good enough results.

I am going to make these modifications:
  1. Change the title to "online marketing sydney Fred Schebesta"
  2. I dont think there is enough copy on the website and enough pages to surf to. I.e. a sitemap would be ideal. I am going to move this blog to a different blog system that allows categories. Right now I am looking at wordpress.org because its in PHP.
  3. Register the blog with the major directories including dmoz.org and some others. I have previously submitted the website to the search engines and I think this has given it its listings in Google.

And lets see how that goes. Got any suggestions or want to link to this site and help me? Comment away

Others
"Online marketing sydney" search engine marketing case study #1
Search engine optimisation changes #3

No comments: