Monday, March 20, 2006

Offensive content

Im an online marketer and I have seen a lot of things in my time. The weird, wacky, fun and offensive. Having said that this was just way too strong for me:

http://www.clashradio.com/DVD/sullivan-video/
Be warned that this video really offended me.

Perhaps I am ignorant about populations of animals because I have watched too much TV, but I thought that hunting elephants, hippos, lions and tigers was not an ideal way to preserve our ecosystem?? Im an armchair environmentalist but hey, this is just a bit too strong for me.

How about this for a comment:
Please Note: The video clip that you are watching is but a small example of the life and death confrontations offered in my movies.More than anything. it demonstrates my manner and method of hunting dangerous game. Rather than shooting the great and noble beast into oblivion from a safe distance, my clients and I choose instead to walk up and give the animal a choice of how he is to die in battle.This explains why my movies are the most watched and talked about hunting movies in the world.

I want to start up a digg and see if anyone else agrees?
http://digg.com/videos_sports/Hunting_movies_offend_me_greatly

What is going on here? I just do not get it.
This is too aggressive

No comments: