Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank you for attending the seminar

online marketing seminar picture 3

online marketing seminar picture 3

How to view your website like a search engine
Great to see so many people at the seminar on Wednesday. It was a massive success with lots of positive feedback I have received.

Viewing your website without CSS
I flagged in the seminar that I would tell you about how to see your site without CSS style sheets. Now if you use Internet explorer download this program and if you use firefox download this program.

Download the toolbar then browse to your website of choice. Then click CSS - Disable/Remove Styles. This will disable the style sheets and you will be able to see that particular website without style sheets. When I looked at my own site I was shocked!

Do you have any questions that you didnt get a chance to ask at the event?

No comments: