Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fred Schebesta awarded ADMA NSW Young Direct Marketer of the Year for 2006

Tonight I was awarded young direct marketer of the year! I am really happy about this as I have put so much time into becoming an online marketing guru and this acknowledgement makes me feel like I am getting somewhere.

Thank you to ADMA and to all the people who voted for me. A special thank you goes out to Murray Faye at Dore Centres www.dore.com.au and Frank Restuccia my business partner for all of his support through the years.

I would also like to that Michael Kiely for his guidance and his help and teachings that have helped me get to where I am today.

And finally a MASSIVE thank you goes out to all of the clients I have worked with over the past 5 years in online marketing. Including Laser Sight, Sanitarium, McDonalds, Dore Centres, University of Newcastle and Qantas Holidays.

Media update
19th September - B&T Article "NSW Young Direct Marketer of the year has online edge"


Related Articles

How to build an email list Part 1
Online Marketing Seminar in Sydney

No comments: