Saturday, September 9, 2006

Brookers, the video blog star on Youtube goes commercial!

Ok I found Brookers from some random surfing and I have got to say that she makes some totally cool videos. My favourite one was this:







If you dont know about Brookers she is a girl who has made some herself kinda famous through YouTube. She has 18,998 subscribers to her video feed! Most of her videos have been viewed over 1,000,000 times! My favourite video of hers has only been viewed 524,061 times. (Only...)

Her videos got snapped up by a big time Hollywood producer and ever since then has started getting into some commercial acting.

Here is one of her latest gigs with NBC. You have to view her video clip to find the url. Essentially she is judging a video blog contest where entrants have to send in videos of them completing contests like teaching your grand mother to get on the internet and surf around.

I would like to call this an internet personality or perhaps "Internet Star". I really like how she endorses YouTube so much and I also like how she makes fun of boring peoples video blog diaries.

I am thinking of converting to a video format so that I can show you more things. I am looking into purchasing a webcam (a decent one!) to get started.

I am going to be recommending video blogs to many of our clients going forward. The strategy is going to be simple. Video sells better than copy. If you would like to work with Freestyle Media on your video blog strategy email me sales@freestylemedia.com.au

No comments: