Thursday, June 15, 2006

Viral Marketing Game from PMI Insurance


I love games! Especially viral ones. They just enthuse me and keep me entertained for hours. I am not sure how long I played that DHL one with Santa and how he had to keep trying to get the presents into the DHL car. I would play it now if I knew the link. I recommend to our clients games in particular instances where they want to deliver some serious awareness and build some more interaction with the brand.

PMI Insurance just rolled out there 3rd online game and its superb! A world Cup Soccer competition that just keeps me hooked for hours.

http://www.pmiworldcup.campaign.com.au/PMI_World_Cup.aspx

I love the way that the scores are entered and the 3D effects of the ball spinning. That part gets me everytime. We really enjoyed helping PMI with this game and given the exceptional results of the previous games I hope this is twice as successful!

Let me know what you think?

No comments: