Monday, December 18, 2006

Live secret recordings from Famous bands streaming FREE


I just found this website that is music streaming (BTW I have adsl 2 at home and it has reopened up the internet to so many new things for me!) so of the most prized recordings from bands such as Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Led Zepplin, Bob Marley and Bob Dylan. There is some golden music here that was recorded by the stage promoters and now streaming live and free for you.

How does this apply to online marketing?
This is a golden example of good content. It took me a while to understand what good content meant. Every says good content and I always thought, oh yeah, write something meaningful and exciting. Golden content isnt that. Its where you just have to get to the nearest web browser type in the URL and bask in the content. Its the difference between a good product and one you just MUST have. I used to be a World of Warcraft adict and I loved it. I just had to play. I would leave parties to go home and play. That was a golden game. I just had to peel myself off it because it took over my life.

Get in quick on this website because the lawyers are trying to shut it down!!

Seen any golden content recently?

No comments: