Monday, May 7, 2007

Women in Business Network


Thank you


A big thank you for attending my talk at the Women in Business talks put on by the State and Regional Development. I just thought I would provide some links to some of those resources:

  1. To make a blog go to www.blogger.com
  2. To get an affiliate campaign go to www.clixGalore.com.au
  3. To read about what to look for in an online marketing agency read this article

Consultations on your business

A few people asked me about how they could work with me. If you have a bigger business then you might want to consider working with my Online Marketing Agency Freestyle Media. Alternatively if you want to just get a consultation if you email myself fred (at) FreestyleMedia.com.au or call 9818 7300, I can quote you my prices for a full day and half day consultation to get all of your website strategy organised. Some companies just get a refresh and suggestions day for their online marketing from me every month to keep them on their toes and attracting more customers from the internet.

You can signup to my email newsletter that will provide you with thousands of tips and ideas on the right hand side of this page.

No comments: